Lost Needle - Poem by LINET SABASTIAN
I lost my needle into the long grass
The one that held pieces of my heart together
The one that never poked to hurt
I keep looking every day
But the grass keeps growing longer and longer
Now the pieces of my heart are apart
And all i have is a thread
How do I join the pieces without my needle?
Where do I find my needle?
Comments about Lost Needle by LINET SABASTIAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda