LINET SABASTIAN Poems
- In My Own World I am busy in my own world Busy building ...
- Sweet Poison Of Mine Sweet he is, a great story teller Sweet...
- I Will Gladly Lay Flowers When I finally find your grave I ...
- Little Angel Cry not little angel of mine My little twinkle ...
- Twists Of Love Beautiful as love seems Beautiful as we dream...
- Think Like The Tough Woman You... In a world so cruel and ...
- The Executive Fools Where money breeds power Power breeds ...
HR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT I ENJOY DOING. I WRITE FOR FUN WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME AND TAKING A BREAK FROM WORK. I ENJOY READING POETRY. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In My Own World
I am busy in my own world
Busy building walls around myself
Walls to keep my heart safe from pain
Walls to keep the tenderness inside
It feels lonely but it is better that way for now.
I am busy locking doors to my heart
Busy ignoring all the knocks
He is busy knocking
He keeps knocking with no sign of giving up
And I keep locking and locking
It is unfair but it is better that way for now.
I am not sure if I should let my feelings out
He is just another man
Am not sure if I should let him in
Am not sure if he is different
Am not sure if he ...