Love - Poem by shannon eason
What is love? love is where
Two people fell in love with
Somebody that they can not
Live without feeling like they
Are dead or on another planet.
Love is the reason why people
Have broken hearts and tears in
Their eyes. Love is trouble to cause
People pain of both happy and hurt.
Comments about Love by shannon eason
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl