Love - Poem by Kristy Artmann
He tells me he loves me everyday,
He tells me in his heart I can stay.
He lifts my spirits with his embrace,
No one could ever take his place.
I ponder what my life would be without his love,
Back to the prior days, lonely as a dove….
Comments about Love by Kristy Artmann
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl