8 Lines - Poem by Chevurcely Pika
How would it be if we were all the same?
If we had the same eyes and the same face?
How would it be if we all looked alike but just had another name?
How would it be if we shared the same problems and the same pain?
How would it be if we made the same mistakes?
How would it be if we spoke the same language and danced the same way?
How would it be if we had the same thoughts and the same brain?
How would it be if our lives were the same?
Comments about 8 Lines by Chevurcely Pika
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl