Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Love Beyond Measure - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Who can fathom its depth
when it touches the heart
to rejoice and mourn?
Who can conquer its height
when it elevates one to
the apex of delirium and success?
Who can hoard its fragrance
when to hide it
murders the beauty
of both man and woman?
Comments about Love Beyond Measure by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl