U Win Kyi
Love Crime (8) (Defamation Was God-Send) - Poem by U Win Kyi
A man and a woman
loving each other without end.
She found out he had a wife,
then she ran away in a flight.
He could have no more trystful date.
Then a very bad rumor he started to circulate.
He posted her photos on the internet,
saying she had AIDS with certain death.
He thought other men would be scared away,
so she would return to him one day.
The police tracked him down and made an arrest,
for making a defamation for the benefit of himself.
The meaning of true love he knew not a bit.
A long prison term was meted out for cheating and being selfish.
she was married to a rich handsome boss
who saw her on the blogspot..
Comments about Love Crime (8) (Defamation Was God-Send) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl