Love Is Just A Game - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Is it true thats still over,
the special love we once shared?
Is it true that in your heart
you never really cared?
Please be honest with me,
dont lie just to be kind.
I need to know the truth
just for my peace of mind.
I used to think you truely loved me,
but as I gaze upon the past;
I know I was only fooling myself,
Hoping our love would last.
But even so I still love you,
more the words can say;
But I geuss that love to you,
is just a game to play!
Comments about Love Is Just A Game by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl