Love Is! - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Love is very paitent
always tender and kind;
Love is the sharing in ones life,
and the beauty of the mind.
Love is a very special gift
given to us by God;
To enrich the beauty of our lives
as on through life we trod.
If you truely love someone,
you will take the time to share;
The joys and sorrows they have in life,
the burdens that they bare!
Love is very paitent Amber
and these words I speak are true!
Love is exactly in my heart,
what I hold for you!
Comments about Love Is! by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl