Love Is Not Always Fair. - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Love is not always fair,
and often times it can hurt;
Sometimes peolple take love for granted,
and treat it just like dirt.
Even though it is not easy,
we must never give up and quite,
For the day that we do this,
love becomes just an it!
For the gift of love is a special one,
ment to be shared everyday.
To brighten up our lives,
in many many ways;
So take the love thats in your heart,
let it shine for all to see,
And be the kind of loving person,
God would have you be.
Comments about Love Is Not Always Fair. by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl