Love Knows No Distance - Poem by Harekrishna Meher
“Even far, I’m thy very near.
This always keep in the heart, My Dear!
Moon and Lily both are
from each other, away very far.
Still flows all the while
their love ever-juvenile.
For a loving couple, see,
the distance may whatever be,
hers is he
and his is she.”
[ From Poet Upendra Bhanja’s Oriya Kā vya ‘Prema-Sudhā nidhi’ (Chapter-XIV) , Translated by: Dr. Harekrishna Meher ]
Comments about Love Knows No Distance by Harekrishna Meher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl