U Win Kyi
Love (Love Is Really Blind) - Poem by U Win Kyi
She was a little dark,
but for loving her I didn't make any fuss.
She was a bit short,
but for loving her, nothing could stop.
She looked just so so,
but for loving her, nothing could hold.
She was big and fat,
but no one could drive between us a wedge.
She was not a uni-graduate,
but for loving her I never hate.
She was as poor as church mice,
But I thought she was Miss Right.
All the drawbacks I didn't mind,
because Love Is Blind.
One day she had an affair with a guy,
making my blind love go dry.
I shot a bullet into her head,
causing her an instant death.
I couldn't see the consequence of crime,
because Love Is Really Blind.
Comments about Love (Love Is Really Blind) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl