U Win Kyi
Love (Love Changes Life) - Poem by U Win Kyi
Before he knew about Love
he was vulgar and tough.
About Love before she knew,
she was rude and shrewed.
Now about Love they know very well.
They treat sick people very tender.
To the poor people they give money.
They feed people who are hungry.
They clothe the people who are cold and chilly.
They cheer the people who are depressed and moody.
Love has changed their lives
so they are making love day and night.
Comments about Love (Love Changes Life) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl