Love Me - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Our Robin came today
to tell me you are sad.
That you had tears
but did not want for me to know,
I sent him back to you
with a small scribbled note:
I'll kiss your tears my sweet
and turn them into stars,
they then will light our way
straight through the darkest nights.
And when the night has gone
the stars are golden rays
that warm the earth
and keep us snuggled in one heart.
Comments about Love Me by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl