Love Poems Of Meer Taqi Meer (Transcreations) - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
Of my plight, I won't speak;
You have asked - so kind of you.
If it's not of pangs of love you are suffering,
why then you steal your glance
and bat your eyelids on meeting?
If you forget, it'll leave me heart-broken;
I'm but sure you'll fondly remember,
when I'm gone.
Earlier my eyes were tearful streams,
Mir, now these are just a desert!
How much low was my heart at night, Mir,
That all the words on my lips became a prayer.
Comments about Love Poems Of Meer Taqi Meer (Transcreations) by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl