Julie A Smith
Love, Rejection, And Poetry - Poem by Julie A Smith
Vulnerability in the upmost.
Heart to heart. Hope to hope. Healing is the vibe.
So often in this world
strings are attached
and expectations abound
But the better way
will never cease to be
a pure foundation
and a fiber weaving throughout
in a brilliant tapestry
of rich hues
of reds and golds
and filled with warmth and clarity
and an unconditional love
that is healing, hopeful, and vulnerable
and that truly is forevermore.
Comments about Love, Rejection, And Poetry by Julie A Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda