Lover - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
There is no born lover,
There is no born Don Juan,
For we are all lovers,
Although some are in the state of amnesia,
Overlooking the light,
Of the sleeping star.
To dream on occasion is not dreaming,
To love on occasion is not love;
There is always the dreaming star
Hiding and waiting.
Comments about Lover by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl