Lover Lunatic! - Poem by Debasish Mishra
Just smear a little kohl in me,
Let no one else ever have a glance;
Take possession over me completely
& fence from d world, at once.
Just hold tht pretty simple smile,
D glow of cheeks, d twinkle in eyes;
I'll nt even move 4 a while
& stand still sans lust or lies.
Just fill my heartbeat wid ur voice
& my breathes wid ur sweet fragnance
Let ur name echo in every noise
& ur face b seen even in absence!
If I b candid, true 2 myself,
This is all tht I seek;
Do me a favor-a lil help-
Just make me a lover lunatic!
Comments about Lover Lunatic! by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl