Life Ransacked! - Poem by Debasish Mishra
Half-an-inch away from death..
Lies d sloppy road of life
Thin like thread, oft, brief as a breath
Yet mysterious like d smile of a wife...
The road is simple, U come & go
But d timing is uncertain, which none can know;
A virtual game or a play it seems..
Or is it a pure notion in dreams..
Uncertain, shrowded & puzzled is it..
An eclectic experience~half-bitter, half-sweet..!
Half-an-inch away from death
But miles afar from Life is life..
A mystery, a puzzle, a problem at large..
Something like d smile of a wife..
Comments about Life Ransacked! by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl