Dwayne Earle Gordon
Loving - Poem by Dwayne Earle Gordon
I am the king, you are my queen,
let us take a ride in our new limousine.
Many times i felt like i should put you on the spot,
Even when the sun is very hot.
Sitting looking at you i see grace,
Believe it or not, you have a beautiful face.
Me and no other man aint running no race,
Because if i am with you, i am in first place.
Comments about Loving by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda