Dwayne Earle Gordon
Sweet Girls - Poem by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Plenty girls wonder with their eyes.
They look at me with a suprise,
They seem to have a nice shapes and wear small size,
And to me their body aint telling no lies.
Girls, sometimes have gorgeous hips,
Even on their face, they have some cherry lips.
Some got diamond in their eyes, and pearl on their feet,
These girls, they are so sweet.
Comments about Sweet Girls by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl