Low Light - Poem by André Lopes
A low light and some midnight wonders
brought peace and grace into my mind.
lying on my bed i drove trought nights quiet, soft side,
but then some incense flavours brought me memories of yesterdays.
Back then there were no bounds,
life was nothing but a wild celebration of ecstasy and criativity.
We were bold and made heroes out of ourselves,
life was nothing but a canvas filled with dreams and passion,
days felt like seconds and nights felt like a blanket of stars.
We had all the energy of a thunder
and were screaming from the top of a mountain.
Low light bring me some more images of glory and youthness,
give me some more memories and ill heal the world.
Comments about Low Light by André Lopes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl