Lucid Nightmares 01-09-07 1: 00am - Poem by maya crisol
It began as a casual dream
Fully involved in it
sudden twist of terror
Panic attack i had to wake up!
difficult to breathe
my body's paralized
i struggled to get up
and opened my eyes
shallow breaths and perspiration
weakly i sat up
still dazed and frightened
i walked up to the door
on unsteady feeble steps
i reached out for the knob
strange it felt heavier than before
how could it possibly weighed more?
puzzeled i opened the door
my head spinned in horror
i was struck from where i stand
when i saw what was behind
Alas! it's another closed door! ! !
I'm still trapped inside
this lucid nightmare!
Comments about Lucid Nightmares 01-09-07 1: 00am by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl