Mad Hatter - Poem by Rich Harney
As upside down as bats and things
And dreams that dream of apron strings
Is the thoughtthat I could be
A Mad Hatter.
An Alice in her wonderland,
A tiny door to tiny lands
Is all I want to understand - and
I'm a little better!
Comments about Mad Hatter by Rich Harney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl