Bryony Sheldon Poems
- Unloved When I asked you to give me a break I didn't think ...
- Soldier The gun is loaded. Warhorse thunders towards the ...
- Veteran Of The Psychic Wars Turn the knife and you will ...
- Overkill Darkened midnight crypt Reeking of ...
- Doodle Got a life full of lies And a face full of ...
- Brighton A pile of broken bones And a sweet copper ...
- Stress Getting reckless like a backer losing fast, Sweatin'...
I like thrash metal, fast cars and ultraviolence.
Poetic inspirations for Bryony Sheldon:
Dr John Cooper Clarke
Ronnie James Dio
Biggest achievements of Bryony ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There's a reason why God makes us suffer:Faith
People do more praying in hospitals than they do in churches.''
''You don't get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you.''Life
''A transfusion from me would kill the faint of heart.''Evil
''Much like a mosquito that has landed on a woman named Jasmine, I am a sucker for jazz.''Mosquitoes | Music
''Much like a mosquito that has landed on a man from Mississippi that is in debt, heartbroken, orphaned and most likely black, I am a sucker for the blues.''Mosquitoes | Music
When I asked you to give me a break
I didn't think you'd start at my heart.
Your paranoid antics drove me insane
And they blew my head apart.
You were slippery and disgusting
Like vomit, puss or phlegm
Your love was incarceration
And I had been condemned.
You were an obsessive control freak
So how am I the one to blame?
I broke my back for you, I did no wrong,
So why do you think that I should change?
You said that you'd do anything for me,
But you never listened to a word I said.
Looking back, I see that you wore two faces,