Madly In Love - Poem by Justine Keaton
I can't explain why I feel this way,
Everytime you would come my way
I always tremble, feelin nervous,
It's like I wanna fall down unconcious.
I don't know what so special about you
That made me fall in love with you.
Maybe that cute face of yours,
Your smiles and ways, yes of course
Everytime you're by my side
I'd like to stretch my hands open wide
And embrace you tight endlessly
But I can't becuse you might turn away from me.
But what can I do,
If this is what I feel for you
Can you blame me, if I have fallen
Madly in LOVE with you my darling.
Comments about Madly In Love by Justine Keaton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl