Male’s Prerogative - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Bulls chase the cows and cocks, hens.
Male succeeds while female succumbs.
If man enacts it, it is branded as rape.
Animals are not as possessive as men
Comments about Male’s Prerogative by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl