Man, Be Masculine. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Man, who walks faster than woman,
Must walks to the speed of his woman
When they together make a stroll.
Man, who is quicker than woman,
Must delay his process in bed
Till his woman gets her climax.
Else, he cannot be masculine.
Comments about Man, Be Masculine. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl