Man Fights Man. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A man can’t stand a woman’s glances
Nor does he ignore a woman’s tears.
He finds himself timid before her.
He finds himself weak compared to her.
To show his courage he made war with men.
To hide his fear he made the family
In which he imprisoned her for ever.
Man fight man for woman and lose their lives.
Comments about Man Fights Man. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda