Man Must Provide - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A man can marry a poor woman.
He can have her throughout.
A woman is not to marry a poor man.
She cannot live with him throughout.
Man is necessarily the provider.
Comments about Man Must Provide by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl