Edward Kofi Louis
Mangold - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Mind Your Language! ! Don't insult me!
Able to see the light of the truth;
Noted with righteous morals,
Gains of love and life!
Old enough to upgrade your mind;
Living and Learning always,
Doing the right thing along the line.
Comments about Mangold by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl