Manly Talk - Poem by Naveed Akram
I am manly for the men who talk,
Over the barriers and obstacles,
Very entertaining also contenting
To talk over issues we love and hate.
Talk is a goal of the mighty stranger,
Inside their hearts are many tasks,
Fulfilling the people of modernity
As this world revolved, always in a slow way.
Comments about Manly Talk by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl