Edward Kofi Louis
Manu - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The world is filled with people full of evil hearts and,
Some men have planted pains in the hearts of many women;
But, what is the meaning of your name?
Manu, come into the world proper and learn about life;
For, true love is like the Institute of the Adult Education next door.
Comments about Manu by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl