Edward Kofi Louis
Many Faces - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I am a man with two faces and,
You are a woman with many faces!
One to my front and one to my back;
But you are with four faces.
You do have a face each by your sides and,
One each to your front and back;
And that is why i do not understand you at times.
Comments about Many Faces by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl