Many Signs - Poem by Naveed Akram
There are many signs to be terms,
As we create the hearts and minds;
The list would be tremendous,
Suggesting the ins-and-outs of regiments.
Great seats of learning bark at terms
Of learning, as shooting appears
And the spirit of alacrity disappears
From the view of those who exist.
My opinion matters to repeaters
Who delve into other mattresses,
These quilts of comfort and joy,
That have offered service and relish.
Comments about Many Signs by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda