Marching Beyond - Poem by Naveed Akram
I passionately walk as a soldier, the marching is swearing,
And I stride too hard, I stroke the pillar that is abusing.
My bridge collapses after a few bombs of calamity,
Abnormal strikes harness the activity of my abnormality.
Absent generals work miracles, as they stroke their cats,
Leading us in misery, with every strategy, with their chats.
Finally, the war ends too late, this war is always roaming,
It saddens my heart within the boundaries that keep adding.
Comments about Marching Beyond by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl