Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Marriage Proposal Acceptance - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
The sun is so beautiful, and bright,
oh how I long for you each night.
When it rains I don't get blue,
I close my eyes, and think of you.
When you said, with me you wanted to spend your whole life,
the only answer I could give was, yes I'll be your wife.
Comments about Marriage Proposal Acceptance by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl