Mask Of The Self Conscious... - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
If I looked deep into my own self conscious what would I find?
Would I find strength, happiness and fearlessness;
Or would I find nothing, a blank canvas or a complete clear slate;
Or would I find confusion, darkness and anger?
If you find the first your an optimist;
If you find the second you are a person who has amnesia;
If you find the last you are like me... You are a Pessimist.
You take of a mask that you are wearing and find yourself still there;
Where as with me I lift off the mask and all I find is Hatred, Anger and Confusion...
Comments about Mask Of The Self Conscious... by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl