Mastermind - Poem by Florida Angel
To maximize strength,
Relating to Strategic Achievement.
To Command not only we need another,
To reach the Mastermind we must connect.
One only is enough to meditate,
But not enough to relate.
One only is enough to sense,
But not enough to experience.
The Mastermind is a combination
Of ideas, feelings, a group of two or more,
Together into a goal. For good I ask,
For good I humble myself, into the aspiration.
What are we if not only a cell, a grain?
Waiting for the reach, to be touched,
To be combined, to be enhanced,
For Good I call and open up
Comments about Mastermind by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl