Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Materialism Loves Emotional Price Tags Mansions - Poem by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Peer pressure bites
for adults for children in
tension social contexts?
Privilege drives real cars
some are stars boys with toys
some are star girls with jewels?
Materialism cannot love us
back designer mansions
may have emotional price tags?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about Materialism Loves Emotional Price Tags Mansions by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl