~maybe? ~ - Poem by Miki Simmons
What is the point?
Sitting in school, I sometimes wonder?
Why do we learn the things that we learn?
Is it confusing, do they like watching us suffer?
No individual truely knows how to teach.
Can you see it when you look at me, maybe you understand.
You see the same teacher, hear the same things.
But why do they even try?
They tell us all the time, we are the kids of the future.
They looking to us for great things.
But, what do we really want to do that they even ask us?
Do they even care that what they learn may not help us.
I sometimes wonder that?
Comments about ~maybe? ~ by Miki Simmons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl