Me - Poem by Brianna Micheals
If you looked in my eyes,
what would you see?
If i dissappeared would anyone
ever care to notice that im not there?
look at me!
don't you see,
i was striped of everything...
and I'm everthing but free.
Comments about Me by Brianna Micheals
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl