Shameful Sins - Poem by Brianna Micheals
we are all the same,
yet we are black and white.
walking around in a confused mind.
are we deaf or are we blind?
the world is black and hearts are cold.
we are told there is no hope.
will anyone listen to this crazy peom?
I am different and yet so confused.
will anyone listen or are they ashamed?
Comments about Shameful Sins by Brianna Micheals
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl