Men Are Lose Heads - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Two sisters parted and went to be wives.
Two brothers stayed and became husbands.
The distance didn’t break the sisters’ closeness.
The closeness didn’t break the brothers’ distance.
Comments about Men Are Lose Heads by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl