Men'Re Ungrateful - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Woman eludes men,
Intending them to pursue her.
Woman denies men,
Intending them to plead her.
For men are ungrateful
After they trap a woman.
Comments about Men'Re Ungrateful by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl