Messages Are Coloured. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You don’t vomit what you want to convey;
You structure it according to speakers,
With due concern for your image in them.
No message is uncoloured when it’s said.
Comments about Messages Are Coloured. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda