Milk White - Poem by Vera Sidhwa
I thought milk was wonderful,
And to think,
I saw milk in the sky,
In the white of the clouds,
In the sun white sky.
I would a lot of milk buy.
I drank a lot of milk.
It was as smooth as silk.
I looked up in the nighttime sky,
And there was the Milky Way.
Comments about Milk White by Vera Sidhwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl