Milkshake - Poem by Vera Sidhwa
I bought the milkshake at the drive-in,
And drank it on the spot.
The straw made a slurp sound,
Around and about.
I bought still another one,
I wanted more of it.
I almost placed it on my lap,
And then almost spilled it.
I bought a third one on the way.
I loved the chocolate in it.
I've always loved chocolate shakes,
And the sweet milk in it.
Comments about Milkshake by Vera Sidhwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl