Mind Help - Poem by Naveed Akram
Place the message in your mind
And reveal it to the watchers around.
Place the obsession of the mind
In the honesty of the soul, ready to explode.
Place the vision of the eyes in your brain
Where gray and white matter is to train.
Your place in soceity is only ascertained
On the health of your body and mind.
Comments about Mind Help by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda