Mindgames (From The Detacht Album) - Poem by Lance Carthen
I know that I love you
Dont know if I need you though
Your a constant addiction
And either good or bad it grows
I thought that you knew me
You used to call me your love
But you were staring right through me
I didnt know which way you'd go
I hate you...I hate you
Sex has made me so blind
Just know there was a passion inside
Could not distinguish love and lust
Beauty was the drug that stole my trust
I hate you... I hate you...
No matter how much I love you..
I hate you...
I know I can never stay.
If I were you.
I would walk away.
Comments about Mindgames (From The Detacht Album) by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl